Courtesy of Jessica WangScience + Technology
The advance could eventually lead to vastly improved technology for capturing solar energy.
Thomas Hawk/FlickrHealth + Behavior
UCLA neuroscientists report in a new study that a diet high in processed fructose interferes with the brain’s ability to heal.
Scukrov/iStockHealth + Behavior
The initiative will provide access to the latest therapeutic cancer clinical trials and state-of-the-art care for men and women who have served in the armed forces.
UCLA Library Special CollectionsUniversity News
The collection will offer students and scholars insight into his extraordinary business, philanthropic and civic accomplishments.
- University News UCLA ranked No. 8 in the world by U.S. News and World Report
- Health + Behavior Immunotherapy drug approved by FDA to treat lung cancer
- Health + Behavior To increase testing for hepatitis B, promote it in the community
- Subscribe to receive UCLA Newsroom by email
- University News UCLA scores highly in 2016 U.S. News and World Report rankings
- Science + Technology UCLA physicists determine the three-dimensional positions of individual atoms for the first time
- University News Times Higher Education rankings again place UCLA among world’s top universities
- Health + Behavior Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed for first time