Courtesy of UCLA AthleticsUCLA in the Community
Bruins student-athletes serve as coaches and mentors at the Prime Time Games.
- Health + Behavior Cells that become sperm or eggs are vulnerable during pregnancy
- Students + Campus Alum tells story of struggle, success to inspire high school students
- Nation, World + Society Scholar creates center where faculty can explore global impact of digital technology
- Health + Behavior UCLA researchers identify a potentially effective treatment for methamphetamine addiction
- Students + Campus 12 dishes at UCLA that redefine ‘dorm food’
- Centennial Campaign for UCLA Marion Anderson donates $100 million to UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Nation, World + Society Which is most valuable: Gold, cocaine or rhino horn?
- Opinion + Voices UCLA faculty voice: Why teaching kids to have ‘grit’ isn’t always a good thing