Reed Hutchinson/UCLAScience + Technology
UCLA research may lead to a new treatment — or cure — for a rare disease that afflicts children, and may provide insights into treatments for other degenerative diseases.
Robert LemelsonNation, World + Society
In his documentary, “Bitter Honey,” UCLA anthropologist Robert Lemelson tracks the abuses suffered by wives trapped in polygamous marriages.
- Health + Behavior Engineering antibiotics to catch up in race against drug resistance
- Nation, World + Society Q&A: Robert Rhoads on research universities in China
- Nation, World + Society Ex-foster youth use photos to show challenge of living on their own
- Nation, World + Society Med students who attended community college more likely to serve in poor areas
- Nation, World + Society He takes top honors for a lifelong commitment to diversity
- Science + Technology UCLA biologists delay the aging process by ‘remote control’
- Science + Technology Changing gut bacteria through diet affects brain function, UCLA study shows
- Students + Campus UCLA prepares to welcome more than 8,800 new undergraduates