Edgerton Lab/UCLAHealth + Behavior
Five men who have been completely paralyzed for years moved their legs in a rhythmic motion, thanks to a noninvasive method of stimulating the spinal cord.
- Health + Behavior Young adults with autism show improved social function following UCLA skills program
- Health + Behavior Can having role models help keep teens in shape?
- Nation, World + Society UCLA Center for World Health turns spotlight on failing health of Earth
- Subscribe to receive UCLA Newsroom by email
- Science + Technology Make it rain: UCLA unveils augmented reality teaching sandbox
- UCLA in the Community It takes a village to welcome the world
- Faculty + Staff UCLA archaeologist digs deep to reveal Easter Island torsos
- Health + Behavior UCLA Health hospitals rank among nation’s best in U.S. News survey