In a digital world, children's social skills may be declining.
- University News Washington Monthly ranks UCLA as nation’s No. 1 ‘affordable elite’ university
- Health + Behavior Providing futile treatment prevents other patients from receiving the critical care they need
- Health + Behavior Protein helps prevent tuberculosis in infected patients
- Health + Behavior Vault nanoparticles show promise for cancer, HIV
- Nation, World + Society UCLA study identifies L.A. as most unaffordable rental market in the nation
- University News International survey again names UCLA among top universities
- Health + Behavior In our digital world, are young people losing the ability to read emotions?
- Science + Technology Longtime UCLA professor earns highest honor in applied mathematics