Crews worked throughout the night to remove water from buildings and parking structures. Story upcoming on Chancellor Block press briefing.
AP Photo/Matt Hamilton
Eight to 10 million gallons flowed across campus from afternoon rupture on Sunset Boulevard.
- Athletic Director Dan Guerrero message on damage to athletic facilities
- University News Chancellor Block’s statement regarding water main break near campus
- University News In Memoriam: Andrea L. Rich, former professor and executive vice chancellor, dies at 71
- Opinion + Voices Faculty voice: Obamacare decision 'nonsensical and cynical'
- Students + Campus Real Madrid to train at UCLA July 22-28
- Students + Campus Loyal soccer fans brave the heat to see Real Madrid stars at UCLA
- Health + Behavior Experts urge new discipline combining benefits of neuroscience and psychology treatments
- University News Real Madrid to train at UCLA