Mike Fricano/UCLANation, World + Society
New website tracks spending to jail residents by community in the county.
James Archer/CDCHealth + Behavior
UCLA-led researchers recommend development of new medications and new guidelines for treatment with different types and combinations of antibiotics.
- University News UCLA ranks again among best universities in the world
- Health + Behavior Biological ‘dark matter’ molecule plays surprise role in heart failure
- Students + Campus Bruins create apps to solve problems using latest technologies
- University News Gary Segura named new dean of UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs
- University News UCLA ranked No. 2 public university in the country by U.S. News and World Report
- Health + Behavior Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed for first time
- University News UCLA ranked No. 8 in the world by U.S. News and World Report
- University News UCLA ranks high in Times Higher Education’s top universities in the world