Aydogan OzcanScience + Technology
Device developed by UCLA researchers can detect cancer with the same accuracy as larger and more expensive optical microscopes.
Reed Hutchinson/UCLAUniversity News
Institute for Quantitative and Computational Biosciences will advance basic and applied biomedical sciences.
UCLAEnvironment + Climate
Biologists with the UCLA La Kretz Center for California Conservation Science recently went on a rescue mission.
- Health + Behavior Combination of drugs doubles positive effect in treatment of advanced breast cancer
- University News UCLA No. 5 in Kiplinger’s ‘best value’ public universities
- Opinion + Voices Faculty voice: Freeway protests fit their racially divisive history
- Health + Behavior Combining social media and behavioral psychology could lead to more HIV testing
- Students + Campus Royce, Kerckhoff and other UCLA buildings dress up in gumdrops
- Faculty + Staff UCLA’s recently appointed Discrimination Prevention Officers discuss their mission and goals
- Health + Behavior Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed for first time
- Health + Behavior UCLA study finds over-treatment for prostate cancer patients with life expectancies of fewer than 10 years