Courtesy of Jessica WangScience + Technology
The advance could lead to better technology for capturing solar energy.
Thomas Hawk/FlickrHealth + Behavior
Study finds that such a diet interferes with the brain’s ability to heal.
- Nation, World + Society Predictive policing substantially reduces crime in Los Angeles
- University News UCLA ranked No. 8 in the world by U.S. News and World Report
- Health + Behavior Immunotherapy drug approved by FDA to treat lung cancer
- Health + Behavior To increase testing for hepatitis B, promote it in the community
- University News UCLA scores highly in 2016 U.S. News and World Report rankings
- Science + Technology UCLA physicists determine the three-dimensional positions of individual atoms for the first time
- University News Times Higher Education rankings again place UCLA among world’s top universities
- Health + Behavior Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed for first time