Reed Hutchinson/UCLAUniversity News
Landmark research and patient-care facility on Stein Plaza completes the trio of buildings envisioned for the Stein Eye Institute.
Reed Hutchinson/UCLAHealth + Behavior
UCLA research may lead to a simple saliva test to diagnose at an early stage diabetes and cancer, and perhaps neurological disorders and autoimmune diseases.
UCLA Broad Stem Cell Research CenterHealth + Behavior
Joint effort will accelerate clinical trials and delivery of stem cell therapy.
Health + Behavior
UCLA study shows that community-based interventions by trained women are effective.
- Health + Behavior Young adults aren’t too young to be at risk for a stroke
- University News Philanthropists donate $2 million for endowed scholarships at School of Dentistry
- University News UCLA is No. 2 public university in first U.S. News global ranking
- Nation, World + Society International Institute receives $6.3 million in federal funding
- University News UCLA ranked No. 2 public university, No. 8 overall, in first U.S. News and World Report ‘Best Global Universities’
- University News UCLA named among nation’s top public universities in 2015 U.S. News and World Report rankings
- Health + Behavior Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed for first time
- Arts + Culture Gift from top international businessman will propel Japanese studies at UCLA