Ann JohanssonHealth + Behavior
The new vice chancellor, dean and CEO wants to make UCLA a John Wooden-like dynasty of excellence in health science.
Courtesy of UCLA AthleticsUCLA in the Community
Bruin student-athletes will serve as coaches and mentors at the Prime Time Games.
- Health + Behavior Disease-specific health plan appears to help treat diabetes, study finds
- Health + Behavior Cells that become sperm or eggs are vulnerable during pregnancy
- Students + Campus Alum tells story of struggle, success to inspire high schoolers
- Nation, World + Society Scholar creates center where faculty can explore global impact of digital technology
- Students + Campus 12 dishes at UCLA that redefine ‘dorm food’
- Centennial Campaign for UCLA Marion Anderson donates $100 million to UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Nation, World + Society Which is most valuable: Gold, cocaine or rhino horn?
- Opinion + Voices UCLA faculty voice: Why teaching kids to have ‘grit’ isn’t always a good thing