UCLAHealth + Behavior
Discovery of the heart’s repair process suggests that some scar-forming cells in the heart have the ability to become the cells that form blood vessels.
Discovery CommunicationsArts + Culture
In a new biography, UCLA professor Kara Cooney rehabilitates the image of the Hatshepsut, a woman whose successes were later erased or reassigned to male forebears.
Quincy SurasmithNation, World + Society
The UCLA Labor Center produces the nation’s only storytelling radio show that focuses on workers and the issues they face.
- Students + Campus College accessibility report highlights UC's support for low-income students
- Health + Behavior UCLA Health System named a national leader in quality LGBT healthcare
- University News Campus police search for suspect who displayed handgun in Westwood
- Science + Technology New way of fabricating graphene nanoribbons brings scientists closer to revolutionizing electronics
- Health + Behavior Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed for first time
- Nation, World + Society Soon to become a minority in the U.S., whites express declining support for diversity, UCLA psychology study finds
- Health + Behavior In our digital world, are young people losing the ability to read emotions?
- Science + Technology UCLA receives $11 million grant to lead NIH Center of Excellence for Big Data Computing