Aydogan OzcanScience + Technology
Device developed by UCLA researchers can detect cancer with the same accuracy as larger and more expensive optical microscopes.
UCLAEnvironment + Climate
Biologists with the UCLA La Kretz Center for California Conservation Science recently went on a rescue mission.
- Nation, World + Society Chicana/o studies students present DACA data at the White House
- All UC medical centers designated as Ebola treatment centers
- Health + Behavior Combination of drugs doubles positive effect in treatment of advanced breast cancer
- Get more UCLA news and photos on our Facebook page
- Health + Behavior Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed for first time
- Students + Campus Royce, Kerckhoff and other UCLA buildings dress up in gumdrops
- Science + Technology Lens-free microscope can detect cancer at the cellular level
- University News Big data in biosciences and health care is focus of new UCLA research center