UCLA Dermatology and TherapyHealth + Behavior
Combining resveratrol with benzoyl peroxide created a “two-pronged attack” on the bacteria that cause acne.
Reed Hutchinson/UCLAScience + Technology
UCLA research may lead to a new treatment — or cure — for a rare disease that afflicts children, and may provide insights into treatments for other degenerative diseases.
- UCLA in the Community Voters help Grand Challenge project win $100,000
- Health + Behavior Two UCLA scientists receive NIH grants to further BRAIN Initiative research
- Health + Behavior Engineering antibiotics to catch up in race against drug resistance
- Nation, World + Society Ex-foster youth use photos to show challenge of living on their own
- Nation, World + Society He takes top honors for a lifelong commitment to diversity
- Science + Technology UCLA biologists delay the aging process by ‘remote control’
- Science + Technology Changing gut bacteria through diet affects brain function, UCLA study shows
- Students + Campus UCLA prepares to welcome more than 8,800 new undergraduates