Reed Hutchinson/UCLAScience + Technology
The findings could be significant for people who use virtual reality for gaming, military, commercial, scientific or other purposes.
Reed Hutchinson/UCLAUniversity News
In all, 22 recreation and athletics facilities will honor the legendary Bruin.
- Health + Behavior Scientists discover why some patients respond to a life-saving melanoma drug
- Health + Behavior UCLA and House Clinic sign letter of intent to expand patients’ access to specialty ear care
- Faculty + Staff Five professors named American Association for the Advancement of Science fellows
- Health + Behavior Researchers identify protein key to development of blood stem cells
- University News David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA receives unrestricted $50 million gift
- Students + Campus UCLA police arrest suspect in laptop burglaries
- University News UCLA Chancellor Gene Block statement on student vote on Israel divestment
- Health + Behavior Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed for first time