iStock.com/efksHealth + Behavior
A 25-year-old man made remarkable progress following treatment at UCLA that uses sonic stimulation to excite neurons in the thalamus.
UCLA HealthHealth + Behavior
Findings could allow doctors to confirm CTE in living people.
- Health + Behavior Public money accounts for more than 70 percent of health care spending in California
- Science + Technology Researchers develop method to speed up detection of infectious diseases, cancer
- University News UCLA ranks highly in annual Washington Monthly rankings
- Faculty + Staff UC startups generate $20B in economic activity for California
- University News UCLA ranked second best U.S. public university, 12th overall in the world
- Health + Behavior Latinos age slower than other ethnicities, UCLA study shows
- Health + Behavior Diet and exercise can reduce protein build-ups linked to Alzheimer’s, UCLA study shows
- Health + Behavior UCLA scientists use ultrasound to jump-start a man’s brain after coma