Reed Hutchinson/UCLAUniversity News
In all, 22 recreation and athletics facilities will honor the legendary Bruin.
De Visu / Shutterstock.com
UCLA’s World Policy Analysis Center publishes a global report card on children’s rights in 190 countries.
Yen-Ting Lai, Todd YeatesScience + Technology
The protein built by UCLA scientists is hundreds of times smaller than a human cell.
- Science + Technology Carbonics, spinoff of UCLA’s CNSI Incubator, launches with $5.5 million investment
- University News Academic Senate approves diversity-related course requirement
- Health + Behavior Half a million California seniors fall repeatedly but many don’t seek medical attention
- University News UC regents approve long-term stability plan for tuition and financial aid
- University News UCLA ranked No. 2 public university, No. 8 overall, in first U.S. News and World Report ‘Best Global Universities’
- Students + Campus UCLA police arrest suspect in laptop burglaries
- University News David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA receives unrestricted $50 million gift
- Health + Behavior Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed for first time