istock.com/monkeybusinessimagesHealth + Behavior
The findings by UCLA researchers suggest that both factors could increase women’s risk for aging-related diseases.
- Health + Behavior Diagnosing gout could become easier, more cost-effective with new portable device
- Health + Behavior UCLA Duchenne muscular dystrophy research receives grant from California’s stem cell agency
- Environment + Climate Researcher finds ways to convince consumers to reduce their energy usage
- Nation, World + Society How long will California’s commercial construction boom last?
- Health + Behavior Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed for first time
- Nation, World + Society FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate
- Faculty + Staff UCLA’s American Ninja Warrior
- Environment + Climate Los Angeles is a metropolitan den for mountain lions