UCLAScience + Technology
Two engineering graduates are the first employees in a startup that will use their innovation in the design of an important semiconductor chip.
UCLA EngineeringScience + Technology
The scientists successfully blended different synthetic plastics to enable devices to absorb light from a larger part of the solar spectrum.
- Health + Behavior Income inequality, not just low wages, taking toll on American health
- Health + Behavior Airport screening for viruses misses half of infected travelers but can be improved
- University News Chancellor announces major changes in UCLA health sciences leadership
- Health + Behavior Study suggests combination drug therapy to treat depression in the elderly
- Health + Behavior Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed for first time
- Science + Technology How to tell when someone's lying
- Science + Technology UCLA physicists offer a solution to the puzzle of the origin of matter in the universe
- University News 15 UCLA residency programs rated among 10 best in western U.S.