UCLA Staff Assembly will present its inaugural “Invest in U Summit” on Tuesday, June 18, in Carnesale Commons.
The event, which will begin at 8 a.m. and go until 3 p.m., will have discussions designed to help staff find a balance between personal and professional development. Keynote speakers from the University of California Office of the President and UCLA leadership will lead discussions and workshops on career planning and development, music therapy and managing stress, financial management and public speaking. A campus resource fair will follow, featuring university resources available to staff.
- Joe Bristow, chair of the UCLA Academic Senate
- Dwaine Duckett, vice president of UC systemwide human resources
- Michael Beck, administrative vice chancellor
- Rejeana Mathis, lead manager of training and development
- Lubbe Levin, associate vice chancellor of UCLA Campus Human Resources
- Jerry Kang, UCLA vice chancellor of equity, diversity and inclusion
- Susi Takeuchi, chief human resources officer of UCLA Health Human Resources
- Sherry Main, chief communications and marketing officer from UC Santa Cruz
Tickets for the conference are $55 and reservations are required. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.