The UCPath system, including UCPath online/portal, will be unavailable to all University California employees for two weeks during March while UC Berkeley, UC Davis and UC Agriculture Natural Resources transition to UCPath.
Outage dates and times:
- Friday, March 1 at 5 p.m. until Thursday, March 7 at 8 a.m.
- Thursday, March 14 at 5 p.m. until Wednesday, March 20 at 8 a.m.
During the outages, you will not have any access to UCPath online. This means you will not have access to view or download your pay statements, W-2s and leave balances. You also will not have access to employee self-service actions such as signing up for direct deposit or electronically enrolling in benefits because of a qualifying life event. At Your Service Online (AYSO) will remain open during these scheduled UCPath outages.
How to prepare:
- View and print paystubs prior to the outages if you will require copies of your pay statements.
- View and print W-2s prior to the outages if you plan to file your 2018 tax returns during these times.
- Get employment verifications in advance.
The UCPath Central Resource Unit and UCPath Center will not have access to print any documents during the outages. However, the UCPath Center will be able to assist with questions related to benefits, including providing forms for benefits enrollment for new hires and for registering a qualifying life event. You can contact the UCPath Center Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 855-982-7284.
For more information, contact the Central Resource Unit at 310-825-1089 or email@example.com.