Gain insight into the candidates' immigration platforms at the UCLA Presidential Primary Surrogate Forum on Immigration Policy, Tuesday, May 31, 5-8 p.m., Moore Hall, Room 100.
The event features a moderated question-and-answer session with candidate surrogates, as well as UCLA student research presentations. Presented by UCLA Advocacy, UCLA Government and Community Relations.
Participating candidate surrogates include:
- Representing Hillary Clinton: Dolores Huerta; Congressman Xavier Becerra
- Representing Bernie Sanders: Erika Andiola (tentative); Los Angeles City Councilmember Gil Cedillo; Santa Monica Mayor Tony Vazquez; Delegate Daraka Larimore-Hall
- Representing Donald Trump: Abel Maldonado, Republican former Lieutenant Governor of California (not supporting Trump)
Moderating the discussion are:
- Raul Hinojosa-Ojeda, executive director, UCLA North American Integration and Development Center
- Anabella Bastida, director, Council of Mexican Federations
- UCLA student researchers
Questions? Email Magali Sanchez-Hall or call her at 646-436-0306.