UCLA Magazine Advertising Policy
UCLA Magazine specifically does not accept advertising of the following nature:
- Advertising that is issue-oriented or advocacy, or political campaigning, regardless of viewpoint.
- Advertising of guns, firearms or other weapons.
- Advertising of tobacco or marijuana or related products, including smokeless products.
- Advertising of specific religious organizations recruiting members/participants and donations.
- Advertising of educational organizations recruiting students other than to UCLA or the University of California, or programs that collaborate with UCLA.
- Advertising of planned giving and those soliciting bequests for any organization other than UCLA.